Πέμπτη 19 Φεβρουαρίου 2009

Give this heart to everyone you don't want to lose including me if you care.

axarslan@
Try to collect 12, it's not easy!



'Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'


Friends are like balloons; once you let them go,

you might not get them back.

Sometimes we get so busy with our own lives

and problems that we may not even notice that we've let them fly

away.

Sometimes we are so caught up in who's right and who's wrong

that we forget what's right and wrong.

Sometimes we just don't realize what real friendship means until it is too late.

I don't want to let that happen so I'm gonna tie you to my

heart so I never lose you.

Send this to all your friends including me and see how many you get

back.

Even send it to your balloons that you think have flown away

forever. You may be surprised to see it return.

Send this heart to everybody you like. You may also return it to me.





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

On line press by hm365

Hellas Magazine on line

Αλλες Σελιδες

Εχεί και Άλλους...

www.elafile.net

μας βλεπουν από ...

Free counters!

ενδιαφερον;;;